Wednesday 13 February 2013

Skinny Latte for Takeaway, Please

The job hunt continues to be a steady ongoing process. I have two interviews in the next week which is so exciting! Due to circumstances potentially changing, I have taken a new approach in the search and have relaxed a bit. 

Regardless of whether or not I'm able to immediately find a job in the industry, the plan is to go ahead with taking a barista course. Melbournians love their coffee and are so damn good at making it! I don't think it's possible to get a job without just sucking it up and taking the class. Being a coffee lover, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it; I think it'll be really interesting. I would love to be able to make the foam designs. I've had some pretty delicate leaves and hearts in my lattes here which often times make me feel so guilty for adding sugar, mixing it in with the stick swirlafying (yes I made that up) your coffee decadence and then drinking it. So much attention to detail goes into every coffee order.

What's the coolest thing you've seen etched in coffee foam?


No comments:

Post a Comment