Saturday 2 February 2013

Beer Garden

On Sunday we had another relaxing day, and met 2 of Richard's colleagues to welcome/introduce them to the city. What better way to introduce them to Melbourne that by taking them to a beer garden! I had my first Australian cider which was pretty delicious…yum.



There was a cookout on Monday at Luma, we played this really fun game called Assassins which is exactly like this game we used to play in acting class called Killer (I think). It was fun meeting Richard's Aussie colleagues.

Hit the grocery store afterwards which was interesting. I wasn't expecting there to be as many American brand names items as there were. And Lilliana warned me about this, but I'm amazed at how expensive everything is! Australians do make more money, I think min. wage is around $15 per hour and bloody hell how everything reflects that!

No comments:

Post a Comment