Sunday 10 February 2013

Prologue

I never properly introduced myself for those of you who don't know me. My name is Alexis. I'm turning 30 this year which is a bit of a mind fuck. I'm originally from the Boston area; to be specific, 30 miles north of the city from a little town filled with bugs and trees called Boxford.

I've officially lived in Los Angeles since the day Obama was elected president in 2008. I consider home to be LA, but I refuse to give up the Boston in me. Thus the inspiration for my blog name, "MAngelino".

Ever since I've moved to LA I've had ideas bouncing around in my head about different screen plays, but LA being LA, there was never enough time to get anything really going. In coming to Melbourne I thought blogging about my trip would be a great way to get the writing juices flowing. So here I am, across the world, time on my hands in a beautiful place, to really get something started. So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment